Wednesday 12 July 2017

LIFE AFTER DEATH



Yesterday I met a taxi driver called Rob who told me about two experiences he had had regarding the deaths of relatives.

1. Rob's female cousin, Mary, was seriously ill in hospital, in Preston, in England.

During the night, Rob woke up and briefly saw a figure at the foot of his bed.

The figure looked like Mary.

Rob guessed that Mary had died and had come to visit him.

Very shortly afterwards, Rob was informed by phone that Mary had died.



2. Rob's father, unlike Rob himself, constantly used wooden toothpicks.

Rob's father died.

Rob then found a wooden toothpick in his pocket.

Rob disposed of the toothpick.

Soon afterwards, Rob found another toothpick in his pocket.

More toothpicks appeared as the days progressed.

Rob took this as a sign that his father was still around.



Rob told me that these experiences helped to make him more at ease with the world.



Recently I met a man called Bob who had had an out of body experience.

Bob, as a youth, was big and strong.

While at school, Bob encountered a Catholic priest who had been physically and sexually abusing a fellow pupil.

Bob beat the priest up.

The priest developed Alzheimer's disease.

Bob told the priest that he hoped he would die in agony.



Some time later Bob had a heart attack and was taken unconscious to a hospital.

While in the operating theatre, at 3am, Bob found himself looking down at his body.

He could also see his late father, who told him that he was going to be OK.

At 3am, Bob's mother, who was at home, had a vision of her late husband.

While unconscious and looking down at his body, Bob could see the pretty female doctor who was treating him.

After being healed, Bob encountered the pretty female doctor and he told her of his experience.

The female doctor said that other patients had had similar experiences.


Dr Rajiv Parti

Dr Rajiv Parti has written a book, Dying To Wake Up, about his out of body experience.

dailymail.

DR RAJIV PARTI owned a mansion and drove a Porsche.

He shouted at his son a lot.

He was often unsympathetic to his patients.

Then he went into hospital as a patient and had an out of body experience.

He writes: "one evening, just two weeks after my fifth operation, I suddenly felt faint."

In the operating theatre he felt hiself "zooming straight up, as if in a lift...

"I could see the ceiling approaching, its glossy surface slowly getting closer.

"Then I looked down and saw my own abdomen, now with several incisions...

"Eventually, though, I relaxed, watching in rapt amazement as the surgeons and nurses worked on my body...



"I was still in the operating theatre, but at the same time I could see my mother and sister sitting on a sofa in our family home, thousands of miles away in New Delhi...

"To my right, I heard screams of pain and anguish...

"I knew then that I was on the lip of hell...

"A voice spoke to me telepathically.

"'You have led a materialistic and selfish life,' it said.

"I knew that was true, and felt ashamed. Over the years, I'd lost empathy for my patients.

"Standing on the rim of hell, I remembered a woman who'd come to my clinic for treatment...

"'I'd love to talk to you,' I said, writing out a prescription for pain-killers and sleeping pills. 'But I have several patients waiting' ...

"I had trained myself to think only of myself...

"I thought of my possessions and how meaningless they were...



"There seemed no way out, but I prayed for one anyway...

"Almost at that instant, I did get my second chance - in the form of the last person I ever expected to see.

"It was my father.

"I recognised him immediately, though he looked at least 30 years younger than when he'd died.

"He took my hand in his and led me away from the edge of hell, as if I were still a little boy.

"Then, putting his arm around me, my father tried to comfort me - and it was the first time I could remember him touching me affectionately...

"I was still afraid that my father was going to beat me, just as he had so many times in my childhood...

"My father, my cruel and despotic father, was spiritually rescuing me from hell! I looked into his eyes, and my hard heart melted with love.

"No words came from his mouth, but for the first time I learned from him that his own father had abused him, just as he'd abused me.

"'Anger,' my father told me, 'isn’t usually about an event. It's passed on from father to son. If you know that, you can stop it; you can choose not to be angry.

"'Simple love is the most important thing in the universe.'"



Dr Rajiv and his father entered a tunnel.

"I recognised my grandfather, who gave me a look of sheer joy. 'Love is the most important thing there is,' he told me. Then both he and my father simply faded away...

"I found myself high above a green meadow, peppered with rose bushes. Just the sweet smell of the grass and roses made me almost delirious with pleasure...

"We travelled on to a higher plane...

"At the highest level, you are surrounded by a powerful energy that consists of pure love and intelligence - the underlying fabric of everything in the universe.

"Enlightenment comes ... when a person realises that love is everywhere and is the only thing that matters...."

...

After recovering, Dr Parti got rid of his expensive cars and sold his mansion.

He set up a new practice to heal people through meditation and other alternative methods.

His son now has a close relationship with the father he once feared.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.

...

LIFE AFTER DEATH

Life After Death

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE - UN COEUR SIMPLE 

NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES OF CHILDREN AND ADULTS

WISDOM FROM NEAR-DEATH .

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 13 July 2017 at 04:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow a wonderful article which i very much indeed believe
have had a similar event?(not right word would indeed be a OBE)can be extremely life altering
thank-You for taking the time to post this article and links.it is interesting to say the least why a few can experience this anomaly,why the majority have not?what is also quite reveling is one seems at great ease with out question's just seems like Home
very Benevolent.

 
At 13 July 2017 at 05:43 , Anonymous Brabantian said...

Chinese goddess Meng Po, her tea that makes you forget the time before you were born -

Some of us remember as children, that we had a distinct feeling of 'nostalgia' ... with snippets of as-if memories tho not fitting into the 'real' history of our young lives to that point

But the sky looking a certain way, or an aspect of construction of an old building, seemed to remind us of some other place where 'we had been'

It is said these are memories of other lives we have had, memories bubbling up despite our having 'forgotten'

In ancient Chinese folk religion - carried into Chinese Daoism, Buddhism and Confucianism - is a story that at the end of your sojourn in the afterlife - between your lives on earth - you sit down and have tea with a goddess named Meng Po

The tea makes you forget your temporary time in the afterlife, and your previous lives, as you drift off to a deep sleep ... and then from your sleep you are born again into the current world

 
At 13 July 2017 at 14:10 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, uplifting article,
but this is just a remake of a former one !

Repeating, cos remember story about Indian bloke, who had a mansion and Porsche but yelled on sons and workers etc.

One cannot be spiritually elevated, and still got these luxury things haha ?

And first picture must be from either south Germany, or Austria or Swiss ?

 
At 13 July 2017 at 14:49 , Blogger Annabelle said...

...and the magic and the contact never ceases...I am reading this on my Fathers' birthday...his body has been 'departed' since 1988...his Heart...never left me.

I have had much loss, sorrow and difficulty in life...and have not 'cried' for some years. I have also had great joy, and happiness and much laughter...

and as a Psychic, I communicate with that 'other realm' all the time...but today...on Dad's Birthday...I found this...read the piece...and quietly wept.

It has been a long time since I was able to cry and these are not tears of sorrow...but of recognition, of understanding and of CONNECTION.

Many thanks...EMPATHY...is as important as LOVE...always Annabelle

 
At 13 July 2017 at 16:37 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jinns... google the phrase

 
At 13 July 2017 at 22:04 , Blogger Mark Jesus said...

Confess, there’s something uncomfortable about this post. Conviction and should I be more attentive to what’s beyond this life? And where hope and living-on might reside, for the 95+% of people I know, who’re not at all Christian claimers or certainly that sure or deep about? What could/should I do and have done? Immediately need to qualify pleas “come to Jesus” with, what about if didn’t or haven’t? Know justice meets mercy, equalling truth. And this all in the ‘one for all’ action and offer but there are questions around, how far this merciful one and wideness of mercy is able to go? Second death is the hell – the final destruction of consciousness – we’re warned about. God unable, in we’re unwilling to open up and come alive through Christ in us, in God’s midst. What of second chances beyond and anyway what might constitute our acceptance and receiving? So yeah, this ‘Life after Death’ is an uncomplicatedly, presented, provoker. God here-now easily matters and a consistent meditation but what about… then to come? Call it me being thick but remember some dramatic months into meeting and responding to God is alive, the surprise, I’d missed there’s a ‘heaven’ etc. How come this consideration passed me by? Literally forgotten about. Shows what desperation and struggle, through to a culmination and encountering I was on. Naturally demonstrated ‘death and...’ had b. all to do with wanting to know/God. So my usual paradox-cry “come to…” yet, don’t let theology-assumed, necessarily project an image of God that undermines seeking. Hostile brutal times and New Testament ones, understandably groaned, ‘better by far’ to be ‘there’. This out of love for God and wanting to be somehow nearer, closer. Present with – a fulfilment of experience, thus far. Although this never deterred the primacy of the call, to see here-now transformed by and beating back empire on earth, as beaten in the heavenlies. Less suffering now and overcome today’s Nero/s. God loving determines this care and mission. Sure, I lack some tomorrow’s world thinking but equally recognise cop-out when hearing the refrain “it’s all about there, so forget this ol’mess”. God here for now and good. Making this earth the future for our next one. Hopefully for more and many as. Toothpicks in pocket’s – could be? And we ought to openly engage. Healthy agnosticism while searching forward, scrabbling for conclusions. Thanks for the opp. Love and God does – Us.

 
At 13 July 2017 at 22:38 , Blogger Anon said...

St Gilgen, Austria.

 
At 13 July 2017 at 22:39 , Blogger Anon said...

Dear Annabelle,

Many thanks.

- Aangirfan

 
At 14 July 2017 at 09:13 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few experience this, I'd guess, because they need to.
Some won't.
Others might be incapable of benefiting.

 
At 17 July 2017 at 08:21 , Blogger El Roy 13 said...

I've had several clear, communications from loved ones on the "otherside." All, unbelievable, and even though I know these instances were, are true, and did happen, proving life, consciousness IS eternal, I will still find myself worrying about this life's mundane bs. Go figure. Have a blessed one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home